Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Great Grandma Erickson

Your Great Grandma Erickson passed away Christmas morning. I wish you could have met her because she was a wonderful woman and taught me so much.  I have so many great memories with her too! From the trips to Minnesota each summer to when your great grandma and grandpa would come to Montana to visit. The best memories are when your great grandma taught me how to bake her famous pies which to this day I still make. When you get a little older I'll make one or a couple of her pies and you can tell me what you think of them!! The other great memories are when we'd make doughnuts and have the music going and everyone working the different stations...I was always the sugar shaker!

We love you Great Grandma! You will be greatly missed!!


No comments:

Post a Comment