Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Big Announcement

I'm a little late on getting this on here since the news is mostly out now. But this news is also why I haven't been on here in a while. We're expecting our second child in May! We are over the moon and can't wait to meet the newest addition to our family. Not to mention Liam becoming a big brother. He really has no clue right now but will point to my belly and say "baby".

At 6 weeks I had a little scare when I had severe cramping. I'd never felt this way before so I called the doctor and made an appointment to make sure everything was okay. We were relieved to hear everything was fine and looked good. We also got to see the baby's heartbeat which was a big relief!

6 week ultrasound

This pregnancy has been nothing like my pregnancy with Liam. I have been more nauseous and tired this last month than I ever was with Liam. Food doesn't always agree with me and some times I'll have to eat something else or just not eat that meal and snack on something else. The other day we went to a restaurant nearby and I couldn't eat what I ordered so I ordered something else. We decided more bland foods seem to be agreeing with me. No real big cravings yet though I am a sucker for sweets!

I am currently 10 weeks and go in, in a couple weeks for my next monthly check-up.


Photo Shoot: (Thanks Kim Latrielle for the wonderful pictures)

"Our Family will be Growing by 2 feet"

 Excited to be a big brother!



"Only Child Expires May 2014" 





No comments:

Post a Comment